scrolling

RACE WALL- TOP RACE STORIES

   

RACE WALL- TOP RACE STORIES

Breaking News

Alternative Meds and Herbs- Come get Some

.

.

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Bitcoin vs Ethereum vs Ripple - Which is Better? Which Will Win?







"There seems to be a monetary struggle setting up for these three cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. Vitalik Buterin says I should not call Ethereum a cryptocurrency. He is of course right. But for the purposes of cryptoexchanges today, not considering the usefulness of Ethereum as a platform for any kind of exchange,

I need to call it just that. I am not a strong programmer, but I have to take note of this incredible shift in wealth we see with cryptocurrencies right now. I feel I would be negligent if I did not do something upon learning about it. So, I have done some research and would like to share with others trying to quickly make sense of the future implications. Also, it's hard to get a chronological snapshot of who built what and the interests in each one. In my opinion, these three represent the forerunners in cryptocurrencies today. If you say I am leaving out your altcoin, please tell me why I should have included it, and how these three do not address the advantage your altcoin has on them. Thank you for watching. I wish you the best!  "

No comments:

Post a Comment